Best Sanitizers, Inc. introduces the new HACCP Defender (TM) Low-Moisture Automatic Boot Sanitizing Station. Developed in conjunction with a preeminent U.S. food processor, the HACCP Defender adds an additional layer of pathogen protection by reducing cross-contamination from boots before employees enter the food processing area or other critical control zones.
The new HACCP Defender (TM) is designed for food processing facilities where pathogen reduction and moisture control is critical. Utilizing the proven efficacy of Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer, food processors now have a powerful tool for controlling moisture, pathogens and cross-contamination. Click Here for tech sheet.
- One-way, pass-through design supports traffic flow and improves pathogen reduction to critical areas of the facility
- Fine atomized mist provides ample coverage to boot soles while reducing chemical waste and controlling moisture
- Adjustable output for optimal volume control
- Infrared sensors control doors and sprayers
- Fresh Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer with every application
- Stainless steel construction
- 36W x 38L x 45H
- Made in the USA
Use with 5 gallon pail of Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer. We recommend adding one of our Dry Step Floor Treatments to a floor mat to provide a sure-footed surface for exiting the HACCP Defender Boot Sanitizing Station