Tough. Lightweight. Hygienic. Molded in one piece from FDA-compliant polypropylene. A workhorse for moving bulk materials and an integral part of any professional crosscontamination containment program. The Remco shovel, initially developed over 30 years ago, doesnt just meet the standard, it is the standard.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, injection molded polypropylene construction
- 14" x 17" x 42"
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Tough and resilient
- Rigid, yet lightweight
- D-Grip Handle
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
Click here for food safety documentation.